myrealty.ca will list your home on your local board's MLS® system and help you sell your own home.
What exactly does listing with myrealty.ca include?
1. Your home listed on your local board's MLS® system including REALTOR.ca (formerly mls.ca).
2. Your chosen selling commission advertised to other agents through the local board's MLS® system. [?]
3. Instantaneous forwarding of requests for more information and viewings to you. [?]
4. A link on REALTOR.ca (formerly mls.ca) taking viewers to a web page of your choice. [?]
5. Access to sale contracts and other commonly used selling forms.
6. Access to our online advice 24/7 including contract checklist and example contract phrases.
7. Live advice during normal working hours.
How much does it cost to use myrealty.ca?
1. 0.5% of the sale price of your home when your home sells through myrealty.ca. There are no other costs.
Please note that in order to keep our service simple and low-cost, our 0.5% commission rate is non-negotiable and will be earned even for a known buyer. [?]